Everything holds a vibration, has a vibrational signature, and emanates energy.
A vibration is the energetic frequency, or atmosphere, associated with a personal, animal, place or thing. It is something that can be felt and communicated energetically.
Eveything that is created, including our individual lives, is manifested through the intention of our thought, actions, words, and deeds.
Our intentions vibrate out into the world and return to us in the form of our personal reality. Therefore, to create the life you want, your focus must be on what you do, not on what you don’t want.
In other words, all of your conscious thoughts and feelings- as well as the subconscious and unconscious ones- create the life you are currently living.
This is the basic principle at the heart of most universal laws, including the law of attraction and the law of physics.
I want to explore how ‘Chakra’ vibrational support can make the changes you want to see in your life. By the understanding of the associated qualities for each of the energy centres can provide a recalibration tool.
The word Chakra is a Sanskrit word for “wheel” or “vortex”. Understanding your chakras is just one of the many avenues to increase your personal power and awareness and enhance the vibration of your aromatic-energetic blends through intention and visualisation.
We have 7 chakras, all of which are energetically interconnected within the subtle bodies, which comprise your thoughts (mental body), your feelings (emotional body), and your connection with the spirit (spiritual body).
Within all four bodies, there are 7 chakras- the crown, the third eye, the throat, the heart, the solar plexus, the navel, and the root- each being associated with a specific colour.
The first chakra is the root chakra.
- It’s basic colour is red.
- This energy centre is located at the base of the spine.
- It is responsible for our basic needs.
- This is where we store our vitality energy for providing food, shelter, and water for ourselves.
- It is the base of Maslow’s Pyramid. These are our very basic needs.
- Money is strongly associated with this centre.
The second chakra is the navel or sacral chakra.
- Its Main colour is orange.
- It is located at the navel.
- This is the centre for reproduction and creativity.
- We often store emotional memories in this centre.
- It is a centre that allows us to create and take action in our lives.
The third chakra is the solar plexus chakra.
- It is located at the solar plexus (the area of the busy between your belly button and the centre of the chest)
- The Main colour associated with this chakra is yellow.
- This is the place of joy, personal power, self confidence, mental clarity, and the ability to shine our light.
- We often store verbal abuses here that may have reduced our self esteem.
- It likewise stores kudos and praises we have received that raise our self confidence.
The fourth chakra is the heart centre.
- This chakra is green and/or pink.
- It is located in the centre of the chest.
- This centre is the bridge between the 3 lower chakras of the physical, mundane world and the upper chakras of the spiritual world.
- This is the part of us where our true self resides…the love that we are.
- It is where and how we integrate that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.
The fifth chakra is the throat Centre.
- This chakra is blue (like the colour of the sky) or turquoise.
- This centre is located at our throat and provides us with our ability to communicate and express ourselves.
- This is not exclusively our verbal expression but also how we express ourselves in the world.
- It includes writing, speaking, singing, cooking, or however we may express who and what we are.
The sixth chakra is the third eye Centre.
- This chakra is indigo blue.
- It is located in the centre of the forehead.
- This is the location of our ability to see the unseen, know the unknown, and hear what is not being said.
- It is the place of intuition, knowing and dreaming.
The seventh chakra is the crown chakra.
- The colour associated with this chakra ranges from golden white light to a violet flame.
- This is the place of higher intuition, channeling, and the connection with Divine consciousness.
- This is the place where our connection to miracles resides.
When one or more of your chakras becomes blocked or out of alignment, your mental state or your emotional balance is affected.
A blocked chakra can also affect you spiritually. Eventually the blockage presents itself on the physical level in the form of dis-ease or some health condition that seems to show up out of nowhere. However, the block or lack of well-being isn’t really out of nowhere.
Every thought, action, and intention established the groundwork to present the challenge. Self awareness and being truly conscious of your thoughts, feelings, and actions can shift your reality and lead you to a deeply positive life experience.
In another post I will explore which essential oils aid in balancing a specific chakra.
Please feel free to leave comments. Would love to hear your thoughts on chakras.