Homemade Ylang Ylang, Frankincense and Myrrh and Body Lotion Recipe
This homemade body lotion recipe brings hydration and essential vitamins and nutrients to the skin. In addition, the essential oils tone, lift, heal and protect the skin.
Total Time: 90 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 tablespoons vitamin E (from a broken supplement gel)
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 20 drops myrrh oil
- 10 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Glass bottle
- Put olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter in glass bowl, and then place that bowl in saucepan with water. Heat stove to medium, and mix ingredients together.
- Once mixed, put in refrigerator for an hour until solid. With a regular mixer or hand mixer, beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy. Then add essential oils and vitamin E and mix. Fill container and store in cool place.