Maintaining a positive mood and attitude can be very challenging at times.
Life can get pretty stressful, especially when trying to multitask. Chances are you are familiar with managing several tasks at once.
In today’s fast-paced environment, we often experience negative moods such as stress, discouragement, and fatigue. Just as being in a good mood gives you a sense of happiness and well-being, bad moods can also lead to negative feelings over time.
Calm and Balance: Chill Out, It Will Be OK
- Cedarwood ~ Diffuse after a stressful day to relax the mind and body.
- Geranium ~ Diffuse to calm the nerves. Or apply to pulse points.
- DōTERRA Serenity ~ Diffuse to help relaxation and peace.
- Arborvitae ~ Diffuse at night. Or rub on forehead, shoulders or chest to lessen stress and tension.
- Patchouli ~ Rub on temples or apply to soles of feet to calm emotions.
- Ylang Ylang ~ Put a few drops into a Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Aromatouch Massage Blend ~ Add to your bath or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Frankincense ~ Apply to soles of feet to relax and balance mood swings.
- Roman Chamomile ~ Add 1-2 drops to herbal teas to soothe the body and mind.
- Vetiver ~ Diffuse or use topically with other calming blends, such as Lavender, Serenity, and balance, to assist with calming stress.
RESTLESS/LACK OF CONCENTRATION
- Rosemary ~ Diffuse or apply topically to help reduce stress, tension and fatigue. Good for helping with memory.
- Lavender~ Diffuse or add to bath water to soak away those stresses and worries.
- dōTERRA balance grounding blend ~ Apply to wrists or pulse points on neck to help calm nerves.
- In Tune Focus Blend ~ Apply to temples and back of neck to enhance concentration when feeling tired mid afternoon.
- Clary Sage ~ Apply to feet or pulse points to balance hormones.
- Bergamot ~ Diffuse in your home or office, to promote a calm, serene atmosphere, but it is also purifying for the skin, which is why many massage therapists use it.
- 3 Drops of Vetiver
- 3 Drops of Lavender
- 3 Drops of Sandalwood
- 2 Drops of Ylang Ylang
- 3 Drops of Patchouli
- 2 Drops Siberian Fir
- 2 Drops Lavender
- 5 Drops of Peppermint
- 5 Drops of Frankincense
- 5 Drops of Lemon
- 5 Drops of Wild Orange
TIP ~ You can make topical blends by adding essential oils diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil to a small roller bottle.